Ilupuusikuniluusi's perfect application

I'd love too join your beautiful clan
Ilupuusikuniluusi
lives somewhere in the modelbuffer

Ilupuusikuniluusi's perfect application

Post by Ilupuusikuniluusi » 08 Jan 2019, 01:19

- My perfect name(s)
Ilupuusikuniluusi, but you can call me Angannguujunguaq if you prefer.

- My perfect age
20, born a child prodigy, and will die peacefully in my sleep as ruler of the entire fucking world when all the planets in every solar system in existence align on my 88th birthday. I am wiser and with more life experience than anyone else in the world, having received all divine knowledge and skills directly from God.

- How long I've been playing TFC
According to SkillzWorld's clusterfucked database and my perfect memory, I first played TFC in 2013, then stopped sometime afterwards, because the time for divine leadership had not come yet.
Come late 2017, I was told in a dream to make myself known to the denizens of TFC, and after over a year of making friends and allies and being master of every map ever made, here I am. Outside of TFC, I have mastered every GoldSrc game ever made starting at my time in the womb.

- How long I've been sticking with FM
For longer than existence itself; my connection with FM exists within and outside of the physical realm, stretching for eternity. I also play on the server whenever there are players on.

- About my perfect self
I'm the perfect human being, and the ideal admin. Every step of my life has been leading me to become supreme ruler of TFC.

- Why should you pick me for king by divine right
I have divine intellect, I'm literally fucking perfect, I can do anything, I was chosen by God to rule TFC and this server, my skill in all kinds of moderation exceeds that of any other known person on the planet, I'm the most charismatic person in existence, and I can will anything to happen merely by thinking it. All of these factors make me equal to and indistinguishable from God, and you'd be a fool to not worship me, or at least declare me king of your server. Do the right thing for FM and vote Ilupuusikuniluusi for 2019.

Dizlin
Brit-ish

Re: Ilupuusikuniluusi's perfect application

Post by Dizlin » 08 Jan 2019, 01:52

Hmm

rSnake
Mapping Robot

Post by rSnake » 08 Jan 2019, 14:30

Hello there Loki, i thought youre ded.

FaLcoRnyy
Sweetish

Post by FaLcoRnyy » 09 Jan 2019, 01:24

This sounds like a speech Trump would have to convince the liberals to vote for him.

While this person in my opinion got a pretty unique/memey (interpret however you want) personality, hes been on a pretty bumpy road as of lately by being quite edgy dropping bombs and heat up another FM member to drop the hammer.

I wanna clarify the last sentence that he got banned by a fm member.

Im assuming this application is ironic but kudos for the fanfic
>tfw no bbcode
[flac]Despairingface.pdf[/flac]

▲ ▲

teh ORiON
NO SWAG FGT

Post by teh ORiON » 09 Jan 2019, 16:01

Name is too long
ORiON....w h e r e . t h e . s t a r s . c o m e . o u t . a t . n i g h t !....

Ilupuusikuniluusi

Post by Ilupuusikuniluusi » 09 Jan 2019, 17:13

FaLcoRnyy wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 01:24
meme
For further clarification, someone got upset that I was referring to everything as gay, then I did them one over and said nigger.
Here's the chat log.

Everyone on FM, including the admin that dealt out the ban, immediately wanted me back because I'm the star of the show and the reason it's even still running. The ever stoic sslady maintained the ban against the cries of the masses, but even the most torturous ban duration of 2 days, 18 hours, and 40 minutes, did little to quench the blazing fire of divine leadership that burns within me. This is a testament to how much the people of TFC love me, and why I'd make the greatest king there could ever be.

I assure you, my application is dead serious, and I implore everyone reading this to make the greatest choice of their lives: Vote Ilupuusikuniluusi for king of TFC.

FaLcoRnyy
Sweetish

Post by FaLcoRnyy » 09 Jan 2019, 17:54

>Ze isn't pretending
All memes aside. While i probably shouldn't encourage the "negative" behaviour from you, i'll admit that i like the way you express your "passion" of becoming a FM member. Maybe one day i can start taking you seriously and this seems like a decent start :^)
>tfw no bbcode

▲ ▲

sslady
Clan Member

Post by sslady » 09 Jan 2019, 18:01

if you werent such a troll all the time youd actually make a decent fm member! As for the ban, i will not interfere with admin commands used by other admins

Ilupuusikuniluusi

Post by Ilupuusikuniluusi » 09 Jan 2019, 19:48

The two of you are obviously in denial. I trust that you'll let go of your preferred delusion and realize that FM's long overdue destiny won't fulfill itself.

FaLcoRnyy
Sweetish

Post by FaLcoRnyy » 09 Jan 2019, 21:02

Ilupuusikuniluusi wrote:
09 Jan 2019, 19:48
The two of you are obviously in denial. I trust that you'll let go of your preferred delusion and realize that FM's long overdue destiny won't fulfill itself.
>tfw no bbcode

▲ ▲

Sylanha
Civi

Post by Sylanha » 10 Feb 2019, 00:00

When the application is just perfect

teh ORiON
NO SWAG FGT

Post by teh ORiON » 10 Feb 2019, 22:06

It is possibly the best application of the last 2 months!
ORiON....w h e r e . t h e . s t a r s . c o m e . o u t . a t . n i g h t !....