Catman Treatment...

General Chit Chat
CatMan
Scout

Catman Treatment...

Post by CatMan » 21 Aug 2016, 16:35

Hi people,

Following the suggestion of Poubi, I appeal to your help and your generosity.

Indeed, I have some health problems : after wrong move during my training, I got stuck something in the lower back what prevents me today to do the most common tasks

My life is hell now I'm 22, I weigh over 500 LBS and my father and I don't work. I enjoy social welfare, but they do not wish to support the treatment because it's a muscular origin.

Social welfare gives us $660 per month and we pay our rental $425 per month, you can imagine that it's impossible for us to benefit from treatment with what we have.

I count on your support to get out of this bad period of my life. I've tried everything, you're my last hope ...

You can find all the information to help me at the following address : http://gofundme.com/2jfzuf4c

Poubi
Clan Member

Re: Catman Treatment...

Post by Poubi » 21 Aug 2016, 16:48

Hi people,

Personally, I pledge to pay $55, one treatment, as soon as possible. :)

Cya,
Poubi. :)
Penguinssss powa !!! :P

Eiskrieg
"Mr.Friday"

Post by Eiskrieg » 27 Aug 2016, 13:55

Catman why do you always increase the Amount of it? It reached now twice the limit and everytime you rised the maximum of it.. First 200, then 250 and now 300. How much do you really need? Its kinda weird and i feel a bit pranked now.

CatMan
Scout

Post by CatMan » 27 Aug 2016, 17:48

Omg, someone just said people can still donate if you reach your goal, i was thinking you've to go up, i'm sorry.

Because 4 treatment is the minimum to have but maybe i've to put some money for a extra treatment if i need more so i'm sorry for this confusion.

teh ORiON
NO SWAG FGT

Post by teh ORiON » 01 Sep 2016, 23:45

Sooo, when are you starting the treatments, or did you start already?
ORiON....w h e r e . t h e . s t a r s . c o m e . o u t . a t . n i g h t !....

CatMan
Scout

Post by CatMan » 08 Sep 2016, 06:48

Yes, i started today. The guy did a big deal, every treatment, cost less till 30$ so 1 treatment = 55$ 2nd Treatment 50$ and etc.. So i got
10 Treatment in totals. I collect 385$ in totals and it's means alots for me seriously....

Thank you to Balmax, Poubi, Larry, Phos, Demon, DVD and Christopholous to be really generous with me... Seriously, i cry alots because of everyone.. I was never think to collect so much in 1 week and reach the goal so i'm never gonna be more thankful to everyone help and supporting me for my really bad situation... Thank you again.