Spaceatron_beta3 running in listen server

Questions and suggestions
Post Reply
Knee
Civi
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Sep 2015, 02:10

Spaceatron_beta3 running in listen server

Post by Knee » 28 Sep 2015, 19:30

I'm having trouble with this map
spaceatron_beta3.bsp
It's the map of blue soldiers vs red soldiers and they hop on planes that drive to where your cursor points

The problem I'm experiencing is playing this map in my own server.
The planes act like trams, go forwards a few feet, go backwards a few feed then stop at its original position.
I remember having this problem wayyyyy back when I played TFC a lot more.

I tried googling the problem but I didn't find a solution.
I also noticed:

Code: Select all

Notes:
Uses vmod by syc.
in the text file the bsp came with
but didn't find anything with that name on amxx's plugins

Does anyone know how to get this map to work?

craterboy
I love /d/
Posts: 1170
Joined: 11 Oct 2004, 16:13
Location: Nerdlands
Contact:

Post by craterboy » 28 Sep 2015, 20:35

You need the vmod by Syc.
Image

User avatar
teh ORiON
NO SWAG FGT
Posts: 392
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:51
Location: Denmark, Copenhagen.

Post by teh ORiON » 28 Sep 2015, 20:49

If you want to play this map, you have to play it on FM as it relies on a private plugin that runs on FM only. This is also the case for many other maps on FM.
ORiON....w h e r e . t h e . s t a r s . c o m e . o u t . a t . n i g h t !....

User avatar
TranceKuja
Soldier
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 21:11
Location: Zhubei City, Taiwan
Contact:

Re: Spaceatron_beta3 running in listen server

Post by TranceKuja » 01 Oct 2015, 05:26

Super secret plugin. Don't want other people profiting from it. Oh wait..

rSnake
Mapping Robot
Posts: 231
Joined: 08 Jan 2010, 14:17
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Spaceatron_beta3 running in listen server

Post by rSnake » 01 Oct 2015, 13:04

TranceKuja wrote:Super secret plugin. Don't want other people profiting from it. Oh wait..
Sure thing they can profit from it... by playing on our server. Sure lets give out just this one, lets be kind, but then other people will come back later and ask for more, its always like that. In the end they will pull us down. Dont you guys get it the FM is what it is mostly due to special plugins and features they offer. What would happen if the plugin creators just released everything to the public? Every server would look and work the same way.

User avatar
TranceKuja
Soldier
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 21:11
Location: Zhubei City, Taiwan
Contact:

Re: Spaceatron_beta3 running in listen server

Post by TranceKuja » 02 Oct 2015, 05:46

rSnake wrote:
TranceKuja wrote:Super secret plugin. Don't want other people profiting from it. Oh wait..
Sure thing they can profit from it... by playing on our server. Sure lets give out just this one, lets be kind, but then other people will come back later and ask for more, its always like that. In the end they will pull us down. Dont you guys get it the FM is what it is mostly due to special plugins and features they offer. What would happen if the plugin creators just released everything to the public? Every server would look and work the same way.
There's like 2 fun servers and the players play exclusively on one server. Also, I'm pretty sure Syc (May he rest in peace) wouldn't really care, it's TFC.

User avatar
Radiance
Clan Member
Posts: 553
Joined: 20 May 2006, 11:24

Re: Spaceatron_beta3 running in listen server

Post by Radiance » 05 Oct 2015, 09:44

TranceKuja wrote:
rSnake wrote:
TranceKuja wrote:Super secret plugin. Don't want other people profiting from it. Oh wait..
Sure thing they can profit from it... by playing on our server. Sure lets give out just this one, lets be kind, but then other people will come back later and ask for more, its always like that. In the end they will pull us down. Dont you guys get it the FM is what it is mostly due to special plugins and features they offer. What would happen if the plugin creators just released everything to the public? Every server would look and work the same way.
There's like 2 fun servers and the players play exclusively on one server. Also, I'm pretty sure Syc (May he rest in peace) wouldn't really care, it's TFC.
so its probably better to have the few tfc players gather on one server, and then fm obv so KEEP THE SECRETS! :twisted:
As the others sat and played in the playroom the guy went into the sauna and shat there. The smell spread to those who played, it was a way of introducing himself the guy said.

User avatar
TranceKuja
Soldier
Posts: 685
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 21:11
Location: Zhubei City, Taiwan
Contact:

Re: Spaceatron_beta3 running in listen server

Post by TranceKuja » 05 Oct 2015, 13:50

Y U WITTLE

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests