Recruitment is open

Frontpage News - replying is enabled
watch
Recovering from RWI

Recruitment is open

Post by watch » 29 Jul 2008, 14:02

If you hate the obnoxious signatures goto your User Control Panel and disable signatures

Deathlord
Soldier

Post by Deathlord » 29 Jul 2008, 14:05

why? Are you short of people for an old game?

watch
Recovering from RWI

Post by watch » 29 Jul 2008, 14:12

Negative, it would just be nice to get some new blood

Unique steamids in the last 24 hours: 200
Unique steamids in the last 7 days: 622
If you hate the obnoxious signatures goto your User Control Panel and disable signatures

Deathlord
Soldier

Post by Deathlord » 29 Jul 2008, 14:35

more active admins :p

craterboy
I love /d/

Post by craterboy » 29 Jul 2008, 20:21

Can I reapply for FM again?

mccarf
Welsh

Post by mccarf » 29 Jul 2008, 21:59

ITS RECRUITMENT RELATIONS TIME
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198001182794]Image[/url]

terry
Clan Member

Post by terry » 30 Jul 2008, 21:12

HAI MCC

3vil-GoOfy
Clan Member

Post by 3vil-GoOfy » 30 Jul 2008, 21:46

omgz the late mccarf..
Good one there, %i!
ImageImage

wade5454
Sniper

Im confused

Post by wade5454 » 13 Dec 2009, 18:03

wait. you said recruitment was Open but on "join FM" it says closed.
jesus took 3 days to respawn talk about lag!

wade5454
Sniper

if ok, my application.

Post by wade5454 » 13 Dec 2009, 18:08

in game name: Cpt.Sickness
why i should be admin: i have been playing on this server for a year or so, i have been admin on other servers, and did not take advantage of that, and if i become admin here i will do the same. :D

tiftof
Clan Member

Post by tiftof » 13 Dec 2009, 18:26

I laughed

(Hint : Read Date)

Bolleh
Seagull

Re: if ok, my application.

Post by Bolleh » 13 Dec 2009, 18:31

wade5454 wrote:in game name: Cpt.Sickness
why i should be admin: i have been playing on this server for a year or so, i have been admin on other servers, and did not take advantage of that, and if i become admin here i will do the same. :D
http://fm.myklol.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2444

General D. Olphin is not pleased with your actions.

SOADxt
Clan Member

Re: if ok, my application.

Post by SOADxt » 13 Dec 2009, 19:56

wade5454 wrote:in game name: Cpt.Sickness
I vote yes.

wade5454
Sniper

thx

Post by wade5454 » 13 Dec 2009, 21:48

Soda man this might be my chance to be admin get the others to see this! :D

leandros
SuperAdmin

Re: thx

Post by leandros » 13 Dec 2009, 21:58

wade5454 wrote:Soda man this might be my chance to be admin get the others to see this! :D
(no)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

watch
Recovering from RWI

Post by watch » 14 Dec 2009, 01:00

wade5454: Just incase you still don't realise, the original post in this thread was created over a year ago and recruitment has been closed since. You don't create applications anymore, new members are simply invited to join if we think they would make a good addition.

wade5454
Sniper

okay

Post by wade5454 » 14 Dec 2009, 01:51

so you will not take this into consideration watch? SOADxt somewhat invited me but hey if not i understand. :wink:

leandros
SuperAdmin

Re: okay

Post by leandros » 14 Dec 2009, 13:57

wade5454 wrote:so you will not take this into consideration watch? SOADxt somewhat invited me but hey if not i understand. :wink:
He was being sarcastic ;)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

3vil-GoOfy
Clan Member

Post by 3vil-GoOfy » 14 Dec 2009, 15:20

There's a thing called irony ;)
Good one there, %i!
ImageImage

wade5454
Sniper

???

Post by wade5454 » 15 Dec 2009, 02:09

Watch, i want complete honesty on this, do you think i should be in the [FM] clan? :?: :?: :?:

leandros
SuperAdmin

Re: ???

Post by leandros » 15 Dec 2009, 02:59

wade5454 wrote:Watch, i want complete honesty on this, do you think i should be in the [FM] clan? :?: :?: :?:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

craterboy
I love /d/

Post by craterboy » 15 Dec 2009, 06:59

wade5454 wrote:Watch, i want complete honesty on this, do you think i should be in the [FM] clan? :?: :?: :?:
After posting a few times, you should realise you're "annoying" right now with your repeating questions.

You should know when you should stop asking for questions, when you have the answer already. Asking more will drop the chances you will get in [FM].

The starter post might say that the recruitments are open, but you have to look at the actual status of the forum and the date of the start post. This thread's start post is dated july last year (2008). That means the news is 1,5 years old. Now if you look at the application forum's sticky made by our friendly member Leandros. You can see its topic (Applications have been disabled). It says that the applications are closed. Made on October 2009. Which automatically means it's made less than 2 months ago.

I don't know how you think, but I think that I should follow news that isn't old. In this case it is the post from October 2009.

If you read the sticky post it says:
By our friendly member Leandros wrote: Due to the high influx of terrible applications, we have once again gone to the invitation system. If a member deems you FM material, they will voice this opinion, ask you if you want to join and a vote will be made in the members-only section. If you pass, you will be contacted by the member that invited you for all the formalities surrounding joining the clan.
It tells us that the [FM] join applications are closed and it will not accept any applications. Hence why the join applications is closed. The only way to get in [FM] while the join applications are closed, is to be invited by the [FM]. And not by a single [FM] who says you might be a good [FM] material. ( no offense to SOADxt ) But we can not allow everyone in [FM] just because one member says so. We have to start a vote in a special forum, only for [FM] members. If the majority of the voters says "Yes" then you are in. But we can not randomly start a vote, you have to proof it by playing in [FM] and if you are lucky you will be "scouted" by a member.

Also posting in other threads does not increase your chance to get a vote up for your [FM] join ritual. We have a seperate forum for people to make their applications. Anyother place will be disregarded. You are happy we didn't do a thing to you. Because [FM] is a peaceful clan, we did not ban you from forums or abused you. If this was another clan, you would be banned fro forums, irc and perm abused on server. We would not do this, because we hug trees and ofcourse peaceful.

You were asking Watch for his opinion. Sure he might be a leader, but as we have explained it, we have this system called voting. The leader vote counts for one guy. It still depends on other members if he wants to let you in this peaceful [FM] community. Let's Watch votes "Yes" (small chance) then you have 1 vote up. But [FM] community has 50 peaceful members, but many people are gone and is not active anymore. So let's say around 15 people are active including Watch. So his vote is worth around 6-7% of the total voting members.

Personally I think the first thing a guy should do before making an application, is to read how they should write an application.

Saying in the title "I WANT TO BE ADMIN" doesn't get you anywhere. That is also one of the reasons why I want to vote No to you. I want this and that, but by doing nothing you can't get this want. And atleast you could read how you should write an application. If I remember correctly you should have written your SteamID down. If you are playing for a year, you should know how to get this ID and post it in the forum.
Saying you know alot about FM and have studied alot, contradicts with your join application. You are saying you also know how to make application, but you didn't. And last time I've joined I didn't have to study some serious [FM] super duper bible or something. All I need to do was play in [FM] server stay in community and you have a chance to be in. All you need is a common sense.

This is also one of the reasons why we closed the join applications. We don't want many bad written applications in this forum. Once again we have to vote our friendly and helpful member Leandros to explain this.
once again our friendly communy helper Leandros wrote:Due to the high influx of terrible applications, we have once again gone to the invitation system.
And one last piece of advice. Please don't make a new post with your application in it. I hope I have explained a lot of stuff about [FM], so you don't need to ask a lot of questions anymore. I also hope the picture of Mr. D. Olphin also helps you with answering questions.

Well that is all for today.

cya^^
crater

leandros
SuperAdmin

Post by leandros » 15 Dec 2009, 13:51

WALL OF TEXT
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

3vil-GoOfy
Clan Member

Post by 3vil-GoOfy » 15 Dec 2009, 13:54

I agree with crater.

And let me put it in this way:
You don't just walk up to a big firm like Microsoft ect. and simply scream in their head, "I WANT TO BE BILL GATE'S ASSISTANT"
Good one there, %i!
ImageImage

Mike
Supreme God

Post by Mike » 15 Dec 2009, 14:26

3vil-GoOfy wrote:I agree with crater.

And let me put it in this way:
You don't just walk up to a big firm like Microsoft ect. and simply scream in their head, "I WANT TO BE BILL GATE'S ASSISTANT"
I did and i got offered a job, but then i called him a cunt cos american. GG UR LOGIC FAILS SRY BRO I HATE YOU LOL.

3vil-GoOfy
Clan Member

Post by 3vil-GoOfy » 15 Dec 2009, 14:29

omgroflol sry
Good one there, %i!
ImageImage

Mike
Supreme God

Post by Mike » 15 Dec 2009, 15:00

I cannot forgive you after all the things you've done

Bolleh
Seagull

Post by Bolleh » 15 Dec 2009, 15:20

craterboy wrote:
After posting a few times, you should realise you're "annoying" right now with your repeating questions.

You should know when you should stop asking for questions, when you have the answer already. Asking more will drop the chances you will get in [FM].

The starter post might say that the recruitments are open, but you have to look at the actual status of the forum and the date of the start post. This thread's start post is dated july last year (2008). That means the news is 1,5 years old. Now if you look at the application forum's sticky made by our friendly member Leandros. You can see its topic (Applications have been disabled). It says that the applications are closed. Made on October 2009. Which automatically means it's made less than 2 months ago.

I don't know how you think, but I think that I should follow news that isn't old. In this case it is the post from October 2009.

By our friendly member Leandros wrote: Due to the high influx of terrible applications, we have once again gone to the invitation system. If a member deems you FM material, they will voice this opinion, ask you if you want to join and a vote will be made in the members-only section. If you pass, you will be contacted by the member that invited you for all the formalities surrounding joining the clan.
It tells us that the [FM] join applications are closed and it will not accept any applications. Hence why the join applications is closed. The only way to get in [FM] while the join applications are closed, is to be invited by the [FM]. And not by a single [FM] who says you might be a good [FM] material. ( no offense to SOADxt ) But we can not allow everyone in [FM] just because one member says so. We have to start a vote in a special forum, only for [FM] members. If the majority of the voters says "Yes" then you are in. But we can not randomly start a vote, you have to proof it by playing in [FM] and if you are lucky you will be "scouted" by a member.

Also posting in other threads does not increase your chance to get a vote up for your [FM] join ritual. We have a seperate forum for people to make their applications. Anyother place will be disregarded. You are happy we didn't do a thing to you. Because [FM] is a peaceful clan, we did not ban you from forums or abused you. If this was another clan, you would be banned fro forums, irc and perm abused on server. We would not do this, because we hug trees and ofcourse peaceful.

You were asking Watch for his opinion. Sure he might be a leader, but as we have explained it, we have this system called voting. The leader vote counts for one guy. It still depends on other members if he wants to let you in this peaceful [FM] community. Let's Watch votes "Yes" (small chance) then you have 1 vote up. But [FM] community has 50 peaceful members, but many people are gone and is not active anymore. So let's say around 15 people are active including Watch. So his vote is worth around 6-7% of the total voting members.

Personally I think the first thing a guy should do before making an application, is to read how they should write an application.

Saying in the title "I WANT TO BE ADMIN" doesn't get you anywhere. That is also one of the reasons why I want to vote No to you. I want this and that, but by doing nothing you can't get this want. And atleast you could read how you should write an application. If I remember correctly you should have written your SteamID down. If you are playing for a year, you should know how to get this ID and post it in the forum.
Saying you know alot about FM and have studied alot, contradicts with your join application. You are saying you also know how to make application, but you didn't. And last time I've joined I didn't have to study some serious [FM] super duper bible or something. All I need to do was play in [FM] server stay in community and you have a chance to be in. All you need is a common sense.

This is also one of the reasons why we closed the join applications. We don't want many bad written applications in this forum. Once again we have to vote our friendly and helpful member Leandros to explain this.
once again our friendly communy helper Leandros wrote:Due to the high influx of terrible applications, we have once again gone to the invitation system.
And one last piece of advice. Please don't make a new post with your application in it. I hope I have explained a lot of stuff about [FM], so you don't need to ask a lot of questions anymore. I also hope the picture of Mr. D. Olphin also helps you with answering questions.

cya^^
crater
I agree.

terry
Clan Member

Post by terry » 16 Dec 2009, 04:36

Very well said crater.

SoDa
Clan Member

Post by SoDa » 16 Dec 2009, 23:58

craterboy wrote:

cya^^
crater
That's a nice length of text you have there, crater. Very well done with your explanation. Lets hope this person understands the situation now. gg

Zulander
Clan Member

Post by Zulander » 17 Dec 2009, 12:34

Very good explanation for people who are lucky enough to read it. I have a few ideas of who I would like to "nominate" but it would be mute to post them here so I will first ask them if they are interested and then make the POLL in the "clan only" forum for voting.

Many are cold but few are frozen. Writing this to you in sub zero temperatures,
-Z
Void me being an anxious whim.

wade5454
Sniper

sorry

Post by wade5454 » 17 Dec 2009, 23:00

I am sorry for being a pest,burden all those things i was wrong for asking for admin :oops: i will stay a scout and advance from there once i advance many ranks we will go from there but i am not ticked off that i'm not in the clan i feel like a noob now. :cry: people who call me a noob you are one too (exept admins they're cool 8) )

wade5454
Sniper

oh wait,

Post by wade5454 » 17 Dec 2009, 23:04

im sniper shall we celebrate? :D

SOADxt
Clan Member

Re: oh wait,

Post by SOADxt » 17 Dec 2009, 23:18

wade5454 wrote:im sniper shall we celebrate? :D
I vote yes.

leandros
SuperAdmin

Re: sorry

Post by leandros » 17 Dec 2009, 23:25

wade5454 wrote:I am sorry for being a pest,burden all those things i was wrong for asking for admin :oops: i will stay a scout and advance from there once i advance many ranks we will go from there but i am not ticked off that i'm not in the clan i feel like a noob now. :cry: people who call me a noob you are one too (exept admins they're cool 8) )
SHUT UP
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

wade5454
Sniper

exept....

Post by wade5454 » 17 Dec 2009, 23:47

only admin thats not cool is leondros (no offense, asshole)

N.O.L.F.
Clan Member

Post by N.O.L.F. » 18 Dec 2009, 01:31

why insult?
-

Bolleh
Seagull

Post by Bolleh » 18 Dec 2009, 06:54

yes, that leondros is a real douchebag!!

craterboy
I love /d/

Post by craterboy » 18 Dec 2009, 07:42

I wish they can beat Leondros up, because he is a bully :((((

leandros
SuperAdmin

Post by leandros » 18 Dec 2009, 10:08

Thread closed due to it being useless and the fact that apparently complete tools cannot comprehend it's old.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage